Officially opened in 1975, Geeveston Library offers a range of library services including:
- Free Library Membership for Tasmanian residents, interstate and international visitors
- In-Library selections of fiction and non-fiction books, DVDs, CDs, magazines and access to a variety of electronic media including e-books, e-magazines, movies and music.
- Free Computer and Internet Access
- Free WIFI access between 6am to 9pm – no password required
- Document Scanning – to email or USB Stick (Free)
- Printing – Black & White + Full colour => Up to A3
- Copying –Black & White + Full colour => Up to A3
- Laminating => Up to A4
- Art gallery space available for local artists
Geeveston Library is Australia’s southernmost municipal library, and is wheelchair accessible.
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 10am – 5pm, closed 1-2pm for lunch
Closed Monday, Wednesday, weekends and public holidays